Rose Sights

Monday, September 26, 2016



























Hi everyone!

I'm currently taking a quick break from my exam preparations. Next Tuesday I'll be commencing my mock examinations. I think it's also important to note that I have the worst exam timetable, ie, all my exams in the first 4 days (someone send help).

Lately I've been LOVING the "see through lens" trend for sunglasses. There's something about them that give off a cool 70's/slight rock star vibe. Anyway, I'll keep this short and just end it here.a
















Thank for reading, and I'll have another post up soon!

Chantel xx

Outfit Details:
Denim Jacket - Asos
T-shirt - Uniqlo
Shorts - Ryder label
Shoes - Alexander Wang
Bag - Marc Jacobs (Formerly Marc by Marc Jacobs)
Glasses - Dotti



You Might Also Like

0 comments