Night Silhouettes

Saturday, May 28, 2016





Hi everyone!

Wow, these past 2 weeks have been jammed packed with exams. If you guys have me on snapchat ("moderndaychic"), then you would've seen me cram and cry throughout this 2 week period. Nevertheless, it's all over and done with. With my exam period finally being over, this leaves me the opportunity to update on my blogging and youtube platform.

Yes I have a youtube account now. I've always enjoyed talking and interacting with you guys on snapchat. So I figured why not start a youtube account. I will be using this platform as a means to post more creative content. I've always loved videography. Along with photography, on my instagram account, I loved experimenting with my little iMovie app to try an encapture a particular mood or feeling, and convey it through film.

Also, if again you have me on snapchat, I love topics related to skincare and beauty. Therefore, I'll also use youtube as a means to share all my research and experience with you guys (as limited as it may be).

Anyway onto this post. To be honest, this shoot primary focus wasn't on my outfit but just for me to experiment with flash to create different silhouettes. The photos turned out nicer than I had anticipated, and my perseverance throughout the chilly night worth it.











I'll include this in my "outfit details" below, but I get a lot of questions in regards to where my iPhone case is from. It's from moschino if you guys were wondering.
























I also made a little youtube video as well. The aim with this video was again, just to experiment with different camera setting and to see the potential in which my camera had. To be honest, it's not the best but I still really enjoyed the filming and editing process.


Once again, THANK YOU for being so patient with me. It's been a struggle trying to upload content whilst updating my blog. It doesn't help that I also started a youtube channel. But nevertheless, I'll try my best to create and upload creative content whenever it's possible to do so.


I hope you guys are having a lovely day and I'll update as soon as possible.

Chantel
xx

Outfit Details:
Dress - PS the label
Shoes - DKNY
Jacket - ASOS
iPhone case - Moschino 


































You Might Also Like

0 comments