Intertwining Lines

Wednesday, September 02, 2015


Hello,
So today I'm sharing an outfit in which I wore to Curtin University open day. So luckily for me, the weather was surprisingly warm, considering that it's winter in Australia. I've been really sick of wearing jeans all the time, so I was thankful for the weather was warm. I bought a lot of clothing from the after summer sales, so I have a bunch of shorts and skirts lined up. Lately I have enjoyed wearing striped clothing, just because of the little details that the pieces offer. It's not secret that I love mens button up shirts. The reason why I love them, is that they offer both structure to the piece but they also have a certain degree of bagginess which will translate the piece so that it could be worn casually.














Its been a while since I've included any street shots/street art photos






Sorry that it took a while for me to get this post up (since I uploaded a photo about this post on instagram). So hopefully I'd have another post up soon. I have 3 reviews coming up, 2 of which are make up products and 1 online store. So stay in tuned for those reviews. I hope you guys are well, and I'll have another post up soon. 

Outfit details:
Black Camisole - H&M
Striped Shorts - Finders Keepers
Striped Button up Shirt - Hugo Boss
Heels - Charles & Keith
Clutch - Alexander McQueen
Arrow Head Bracelet - Evan Evina
Key Bracelet - Pigeonhole 
Three Chained Rings - Kookai
Gold Geometric Ring - Pigeonhole
Skull Ring - Lovisa 
Sunglasses - Wake Up 


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Shame I didn't see you on the day! but either way, you looked killer. xx

    ReplyDelete